He 4 She Award
The He 4 She award is given to a male who has demonstrated a passion for enriching the lives of women in the area of Women’s Safety & Education. Special consideration was given to those whose actions have improved the lives of domestic violence survivors or aided in the area of the self-development of women in our community.
He 4 She Award Winners
- 2018/2019 – Daniel Watson, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Restoration House of East Tennessee
- 2017/2018 – Houston Smelcer; VP Development & Government Relations, Helen Ross McNabb Center
- 2016/2017 – Chief David Rausch; Chief of Police, Knoxville Police Department
Women’s Empowerment Award
The Women’s Empowerment Award is given to an organization who shares the Junior League of Knoxville’s passion for enriching the lives of women in the area of Women’s Safety & Education. Special consideration was given to organizations that focus their efforts on improving the lives of domestic violence survivors. Click here to submit your nomination.
Women’s Empowerment Award Winners
- 2018/2019 – Lynne Fugate, CEO Girl Scouts of Southern Appalachians
- 2017/2018 – Susannah’s House; an Intensive Outpatient Recovery Program for mothers in recovery
- 2016/2017 – The office of District Attorney General Charme P. Allen, 6th Judicial District Knox County, Tennessee